"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Guess what?! Peeps I'm back!



Yup...it has been a little over a year...and I need accountability.....I am still in my size 18's but have gained (as of last Monday) 18lbs!!!!!!

So I am here for support and for all of you to help me get back on the wagon!

Feeling good, and going out, and eating and drinking....eventually guess what!!!! CONSEQUENCES!

So as of last week I have put myself on a 24 day Challenge.....yes I will tell you all all about it...

I'll write up on the Challenge, what I am doing, and how I am doing....I'll need your support for sure!

No more of this:













and a lot more of this:






4 comments:

Ryan.Perry said...

Keep up the hard work! One thing I’ve found to be extremely helpful and useful as a supplement to my current diet/exercise plan is Fullbar (www.fullbar.com). Their products (Fullbar shakes) have helped me lose weight and learn how to maintain that weight-loss.

Anonymous said...

Hi there to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this web site,
and your views are nice designed for new viewers.


Also visit my webpage: planimeter

Anonymous said...

At this point, fitness. that is largely of a [url=http://www.bocachicaplaya.com/fakeoakleysunglasses.htm]fake Oakley sunglasses[/url]
well-equipped, air-conditioned gymnasium with state-of-the-art machines and treadmills. is finding meaning on playgrounds. running tracks. dancing rooms and beaches. Seeing the ability, services are cashing in. Several membership-based gymkhanas are actually throwing their doors accessible to play-and-pay-by-the-hour options
''That tough little rascal, he'd have unquestionably whole game basically hadn't seen him in it at halftime and determined the fact that was going on myself,'' Martin said. ''I took him to some [url=http://www.bocachicaplaya.com/fakeoakleysunglasses.htm]fake Oakley sunglasses[/url]
trainer and also got him investigated.. We're so thankful we could not put him back in the game

Anonymous said...

hі there, i loѵe the іcon. kindlу tell me
wherе you fiгst gοt it аs і want it for mу own іndiνidual ωebѕitе.


Vіѕit mу ωeb ѕitе :: cheap fashion