"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

New week.....major detox!

Ok, I gained 3lbs while out of town. Phew! For a second there I thought that I would have done worse.

So I started back up yesterday, and by last night my body was aching, I mean headache, feeling queasy! I know it's just my body complaining and needing more sugar, salt, fat. It gets used to all of these things so easily and hates letting them go! Wow!

I am a bit more conformed after blowing steam about the job, I while trudge along and get things done, and then that's that. One of these days things will change or not, until I make them change.

Just like dieting, it has to be done by me, change is brought on by me and no one else....

RIGHT????

No comments: