"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Sunday, November 06, 2005

OK.....will take advantage to complain....

I am so sick of work....I can virtually say that I am bored, un-challenged and have lost the little respect I had left for the leadership of the company. My most loved and hated boss, just got the boot, he was the big cheese, so I know changes are coming. AK doesn't want me to quit until I have something else, but I am afraid that if I don't do something soon I will not only sabotage all I've done diet-wise, but will lose my mind....

Why can't people (men) understand that I don't need a corporate career, I just want a secure (whatever that means) but I want to have fun at my job again. Maybe the realization that I hate what I do.....or that I just want to change careers, or who knows....

I had to take the time to blow steam....last week I sucked I mean mega sucked at staying on any diet.

This week I will do better.....I know I will!!!!

No comments: