"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

So traveling.....again

I've been in Houston for almost 2 weeks and will continue on to Monterrey, Mex. for another week. I am madly going to spin classes, because I have again lost control of my food intake. I try to be careful and order lower calorie options, but still I can feel the salt, I can feel it in my shoes.

The other day I tried to go and buy some shoes, I couldn't slide them over my tamale size feet. Even the ones that looked like nurse shoes....UGHHHHHH no wide no double wide, nothing slid over my feet.

SO great. I am still going to spin class almost everyday while I am here. I was going to continue tri training while here, but the pools just looked nasty, I figured why risk getting in, I'll do spin class and on the weekends the ellyptical.

So still not budging on the scale, but! I was able to order clothes online, and slide them right on, yay, me!!!!

No comments: