"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Wow!!! It's July...

So after all my wondering and trying to figure out my body, I have decided to drop all programs and go with the old standard, calories in calories out. I downloaded software to track from www.calorieking.com and am tracking my food intake and workout calories.

I am overweight, I know, and all I can do to fight it is watch what I eat and move more. My grandfather always said that the best diet in the world was eat less, move more. So I have decided to move more, and in a big way.

I joined a triathlon class at the gym, I train swim/bike/run in addition to my regular workout class schedule, spinning 2x week, kickboxing 1x week, and body pump 2-3x week, I have also hired a personal trainer and meet once a week to torture my body.

I feel myself shrinking, tomorrow I'll step on the scale and see where I am on the poundage.....

I will be more diligent in writting here, it gets things off my brain and helps me talk through the weekly grunt!

No comments: