"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

So here I am....Sunday night....and getting ready for another week...

Week 1 done!....move into apartment....done!.....ready to go to bed....you betcha!

The week was un-eventful, I moved in on Wednesday (well the rental furniture people delivered the furniture) and I bought groceries...that was it for me!  but it still never ends....need shower curtain, forgot to buy, showered myself and the bathroom...oh well...there is always Thursday.....

But I am totally settled now, cooked a few meals for week of food (and cheated and got some Indian ready made at the Whole Foods)....but am ready to go...lunches in containers and ready to go....since I am waiting for my furniture, appliances, etc....I am refusing to buy a coffee maker, I'll drink the crap coffee at work, and instead I am going to drink a protein shake on the way into work....I have never had ready made shakes, so I bought a few: light muscle milk, EAS Advantage, and Pure Protein....I'll let you guys know if I like any of them and tell you what they taste like....

So still...for me what is the best thing about this surgery....that I don't get hungry...I lucked out, I just don't get hungry....but I know that I am hungry and need food...and usually realize too late....like today, I woke up, messed around the house for a while and then decided to go grocery shopping for protein drinks, and other stuff (Whole Foods)....but I forgot to put fuel in the engine....so at around 3:30 I was still dealing with traffic, stores, and was getting annoyed at the littlest things, then the sweats, then I realized I hadn't eaten, so I swung my the first place I saw (McD's...not best choice) ordered a hamburger (a plain little burger, threw the top bun in bag, and ate....I also got an iced latte....I drank a few sips, but it was super sweet, I didn't know that they pre-sweetened their coffee at McD's....but oh well....it took the edge off....

So off I go, to watch the Golden Globes and get ready to face the world again tomorrow....

No comments: