"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Monday, October 24, 2005

Weekend and a baby for a husband !!!!!

Well I did sorta ok this weekend. I really need to stop letting my husband sabotage my dieting. He gets all pout-y like a 3 year old and starts complaining how he can't do this diet and that food isn't fun any more....does he not get the point.....FOOD Is NOT supposed to be fun, it's supposed to be nourishing...right??? I haven't weighed since my 5+ on Friday, so I'll wait until Wednesday and see how bad we are doing or maybe how great.....The power of the mind and amazing thing!!!

SO anyway, I gave into him again this weekend....I think going out of town this Wednesday and being away from him for a while, will at least help me keep on track even if it is eating out and restaurant food that I have zero control over cooking methods, I just basically cross my fingers and hope they listened when I ordered, and then I dab the shine off my fish or chicken when they bring it to the table.... So we'll see how I do until Wednesday and then I'll weigh again when I get back on the 6th.

I know I can. I know I can. In know I can! I KNOW I CAN!!!!!!

No comments: