"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Friday, November 05, 2010

I did it, I did it....I hit 50lbs today!!!!

I am so psyched!  I did it, 3 1/2 months out and I am 50.1 lbs down....yes you heard right.....
50.1


I am so happy I can't even stand myself......

On an other happy note, I had a phone interview today that went relatively well....as well as phone interviews can go.  I was a little side swiped because I thought it would be a conversation with the hiring manager, but instead it was a conversation with the entire team.  I guess it'll come down to personalities and see if they felt enough pull to call me in to an in person interview....keep your fingers crossed......

On Sunday we take off for Punta Mita, Mexco.....12 days of chilling in the sun, beach and pool.....I can't wait...in my head I am already there....I'll post pictures for sure.....


Ok back to dancing and feeling proud of myself, and happy about the interview....we'll see!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Congrats on the 50lbs! WOO HOO!!! I just found your blog, so I'm going to start following it. If you want to check out mine, it's at the bottom. Have a great day!

http://thisonebody.blogspot.com/