"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Floppy Disks???? Sometimes men are so sensitive.....grr

So, I accidentally (well not really) walked into the kitchen naked....I wanted to get a drink and didn't want to get dressed....but that's besides the point....I walked across the living room, in front of my husband and to the kitchen.....his first words are....wow! you are getting smaller every day....so I smile and do a little happy jiggle.....at that exact moment, he canceled out his compliment by starting to chant:

"floppy disks, floppy disks, your boobies look like floppy disks"

Now seriously.....my boobies are going from a 44DD to right now a 40L (long), I could roll them up and re-create a bundle to resemble breasts, they look like socks with stones hanging from them.....ok maybe no that bad....but pretty close.......

So if he thought he was going to get anything/anywhere close to those "floppy disks"...he's just SOL'd for a while....

On the positive...I am going to be flaunting my "floppies" (encased in a swim suit) at the beach next week.  We leave Sunday and have been packed for a week....LOL....I am so ready for a vacation and for the beach....

I'll weigh in on Friday, hopefully I'll be closer to 50 lbs then, or maybe even hit 50lbs....then I won't weigh until I get back from vacation.....my goal is to not gain while on the road....to maintain, and hopefully continue to lose.....

Floppy Disks......humph!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, floppy disks are round and hard! Not like something other floppy..