"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Trampoline and wedding!!!

So it's been about a week.....

I made a lighting fast flight to H-town to my baby sisters wedding.  This was my first time having my family see me after surgery so I was excited to show off.....

The first night I was there I stayed at my sisters house....she has 2 little girls that are the awesome....we hung out and I jumped on a trampoline.....seriously...I hadn't been on a trampoline since I was around 10 years old....boy let me tell you, it is more work than I remember.....here's proof!


Then we hung out, we went shopping at Kohl's, I had never or hardly ever been able to fit into anything at Kohl's and this time I had to send stuff back and switch it out for a smaller size.....I'm in 20's and some 18's.....also wearing 1x shirts.....that button and don't snag....for the first time I was able to just pull on a pair of pants.....yay!

Then off to my mom's and then the wedding....my baby sister looked so pretty and so happy.....long story, and there was a lot of emotional stuff happening around this event, but it went off without a hitch....check them out dancing their first dance......


And here I am making silly faces with my niece....she is such a girl now....can't wait to see what she's like when she hits her teen years!



In the meantime I am down another 2lbs making it close to 58!  Christmas is around the corner and I can't wait for my Xmas present this year.....it's off to Vegas Baby!!!!!

No comments: