"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Chinese food today....

So....I hadn't been out to lunch in a while.

Hubs and I went out for Chinese and then grocery shopping.  I go in and they sit us in a booth.  My heart immediately started beating faster, and I felt the anxiety of not fitting or trying to wedge in....and guess what!  I slid right in, with room to spare...like 1/2 a foot to spare.....Yay!

So I ordered off the lunch menu.....Mongolian Beef, hold the beef, and give me chicken instead, steamed rice, hot and sour soup.....

So here comes the soup....I took 3-4 sips.....

Then came the meal....I ate 1/2 of a wanton, and 1/2 of the spring roll.....then I had maybe 3-4 bites of the meal itself.....and that was it!

I have Chinese food leftovers to last me through the end of the week!

I was actually surprised....and then thought to myself....wow! I used to be able to eat all of it, clean plate for sure!  and still have room for fortune cookie, and maybe be hungry a few hours later.....

Yay!

No comments: