"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I am NOT afraid of the dryer anymore?!@!!!!

I just realized, that in the past I had always blamed hot water washing or the heat in the dryer for the fact that my clothes were tighter after being washed....

Today I realized that I am no longer afraid of that, I have no fear when my husband does the laundry.  Actually, I enjoy my jeans fresh out of the dryer, they tend to stay on now...after a few hours they sag in the but or start falling down....so.......

I just wanted to share.....never fear....one of these days you will no longer be scared of the monster that lives in the dryer and shrinks your clothes.....

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 comment:

Jennee said...

OMG!!! I just though this today. I was so scared my new "skinny" jeans were going to be skin tight and I couldn't get them on . . . but alas, they are comfy and great!

Best to you!