"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

If I pee one more time...I think I'm going to cry!

So last night, through out the night, all day today...I have been peeing like crazy...like every 15-30 minutes.....nothing has changed in my diet, still drinking the same amount of liquid, still eating the same stuff, still salting my food, still working out....so...why the change???

All I can say is that I hope it pays off on weigh in day...this Friday is picture day, measurement day, etc.....so I am anxious about it....I mean the scale didn't move last week and I am scared that that will be it....I know (in my brain, I know) that the scale will continue to move....and that stalls happen, etc....but I am still nervous.....

So anyway...just needed to complain about peeing....I am sick of it....now...off to the bathroom I go.....

No comments: