"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mid week weigh in...and shopping in my closet.....

So, last night I was packing for a business trip....and I was trying on some of my business clothes, and my husband kept laughing, I look like an idiot in most of my clothes....(the sad thing is that most of them are new, so off to the tailor I'll go when I get back)....so I had to go shopping in my closet....

I went through 3 sizes of pants...1 pair of 26's (yes, not a proud moment), 24's and 22's.....I don't have dress pants in size 20, so I have one pair of 22 sized pants that are still huge, but don't fall off and look like I have drapes on instead of pants....I also found a size 20 skirt that I hadn't worn in years....and it glides on and turns on my body....so....I will be wearing a SKIRT!!!!  my business shirts make me look like a 6 year old wearing daddy's work shirts, the sleeves and the body is so long, and again, they look like I'm wearing a drape.....so I found a couple of cutzy twin sets a red and black....and so yup....you got it, I'll be wearing a skirt with a twin set for my meetings tomorrow......

I also went jean shopping in my closet....I fit into my 20's!!!! wooooooooo hoooo....I feel pretty darned cute, for sure......

So this morning, before I left, I stepped on the scale...since I won't be weighing in on Friday....I am down to 256.9....that is almost 2 lbs since last week!!!!!!!  I am so super excited.....I am gushing and smiling from ear to ear.....

So here I am in LA, and hoping my meetings go well.....wish me luck!......

1 comment:

casemnor said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Good luck in the meetings...especially knowing you look so great.