"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

So yesterday was weigh in day....

I was down .8lbs....so still down....and that makes it "almost" 47lbs!  I am so happy....and love being able to be normal and finally have a tool to help me lose weight.

Yesterday was a day full of fun....I had my weekly cellulite treatment (I am "helping" the spa lady learn about how to do it, and I get a free rub down), then I had her wax my brow and lip, since I am going on vacation in 7 days....I am so excited, can't wait to go.....ha!

So she did my lip, then my brows (and she took forever...wanted them perfect)...it was funny, she wanted a new look for my new body, she slimmed them down, and then kept begging me to dye them, that my eyes would "pop" and so I said, sure...go for it...she did it for free....then she kept doing a look over and said, I think I'll wax your chin and your nostrils....I was sort of freaked....but said sure....funny enough, I thought the nostrils were going to kill....and there was absolutely no pain.....OK I do have to deal with the reality that I have a hairy nose....haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So then I came home, got hubs, went back to the gym to have my Friday afternoon training session.  While waiting in the gym lobby, everyone kept walking in and saying I looked soooooo good.....that I was the incredible shrinking woman....(ha hubs got jealous, since nobody commented on his weight loss)....but it felt good.  This week had felt like a shrinking week, I felt smaller even though the scale didn't match what my brain felt was my loss.....

Anyway....tonight we had mexican fiesta...chorizo with cheese, a little chicken (about 1 oz), 2 bacon wrapped shrimp and half of a tortilla.....I was so stuffed....but it was so yummy....and I can eat...I eat like a skinny biotch! and I feel good about it!

Woooooo hoooooooo

No comments: