"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Saturday, October 02, 2010

week 11: I hit the stall....grrrrr!

Well, this week I weighed on Thursday morning instead of Friday morning.  And guess what??? the scale did not move.....I was leaving town for a couple of days and had to weigh in.....so I guess it's here...THE STALL.....

I had a couple of days to think about it.....to tell the truth, I was a little disappointed, but then I thought back on the week, and nope, hadn't done anything different.  I upped my work out time, and still maintained my intake between 800-900 calories.....I guess bodies go through phases of figuring out and redistributing, etc.

The weird thing is that last week was the first week that people really started noticing, and telling me I looked like I had lost weight...so what gives.....

This week I am back home, back on the grind, and going to focus mainly on protein.

Wish me luck....I'll also regroup and get on with my program.  I am hoping to hit 40lbs loss....so here I go!

No comments: