"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Weigh In: Week 13.....still losing...yay...

So today is Friday and weigh in day....so since I lost big last week, I was expecting a not so big number this week....it's weird the way the body cycles and fat moves.....I tend to go small, small, med, big....and repeat.....so we'll see how t his goes.....so today's weight loss....1.2 lbs!!! That makes 44.3 lbs down! woo hoo!!!!

Today was also a good day, even though....for all of you who think you can use this:
As a shaving or depilatory product.  Or have been told that it is not at all harsh and has a nice scent.....well....IT'S a lie!!!!  All I can say is that I am glad I tried it on my arm pit area first, before venturing out to remove hair from my nether region.....All I can say is HOLY SHIT!!!  The premise is you mix this non irritant powder with water, put a layer of it on the area you want to remove hair from, wait a few minutes and rinse....MAGIC....ughhh not....I put it on my pits, and within 5 seconds my armpits were on FIRE...so I had to shower and rinse, wash and repeat.....to get it off.....also the "it doesn't smell at all"....ehh....my entire house smelled like rotten eggs....my husband walked in from the gym and started gagging....ended up having to open all the windows and get the fans going....so yeah....that went in the trash....I don't know how people use this on their face...or worse..on their vigaygay.....

So after that, I went to spin class, got in 14 miles so that was great...in 45 minutes.....came home, showered went back to the gym to continue the ultra sound cellulite treatment lessons.....I still love that she's learning on me......

Came back home....ate a piece of chicken in green salsa tortilla stack, and then back to the gym I went....for personal training.  On the way to the gym, my hubs decided he didn't want to go...so that meant 2 things, I was going to get extra killed by the trainer with 100% attention on me....and that hubs was going to pick me up....so....I did get my butt kicked....left the gym to wait like a good little girl to get picked up....

Waited, waited...started walking home...and here comes hubs....he gets in the car and is "MAD"...since apparently I had gone over in my training by 15 minutes, and he had been there to pick me up and "WAITED" 15 minutes and I didn't come out, so he went back home, turned around and went back to pick me up....I hadn't looked at the clock, so I actually thought I was early and he was late picking me up...so he was mad...I ignored him...and he got over it.....fun times....

Now I know I'm going to be sore tomorrow....so yay!  Thank goodness for Tylenol!

1 comment:

Sandy Hentzel said...

Congrats on the loss and thanks for the chuckle. My husband would have had a fit, lol.