"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Friday, October 14, 2005

23.8!!!!! yahooooo!!!!!

OK so I can say that being back on the program has totally helped. I'm down 2 lbs from before vacation. A total of 23.8#'s!!! I never thought I could do it and continue to lose weight, this program is working, and it's been easy enough - as long as I am organized -

I have been trying new types of foods, yesterday I made mexican chicken and cilantro casserole. I cooked enough for a latino family and extended family. So needless to say I have enough for a few days of meals, thank goodness for the freezer, so that when I get sick of it I can freeze it in portion controlled packages for a later date. I also made meatloaf, yes turkey - god I've had enough turkey and chicken lately you'd think I would grow feathers - and it was rather tasty. So I'm excited about keeping cooking and eating my way to thin-ness.

I have also tried to walk everyday. I hate exercise, I really really HATE it!!! but I am trying to walk everyday and today I promise I will do my rubber-band weights.....

Now the next dilemma, finding winter fruits???? Is there anything that's not an apple or pear?

No comments: