"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Woo-hooo!!!! Vacation #'s gone!

Yes!!!!! It's only Tuesday, I am down 6lbs since Friday and am 1/2lb below pre-vacation weight. I am being totally stick (with the exception of some salt, I need flavor) and AK and I are walking every day..... Today I'll have to do bands and walk, but it's coming off!!!! yeah!
AK is still complaining about feeling like "he has a stone in his stomach" and then rubs it like Budah....it drives me crazy.........but then his problem....he has to do this on his own. I can't make myself responsible for his dieting, but he's sticking to it. I think he will lose weight and would lose faster if he actually believed in himself.....

As for me......down 21lbs~!~ and counting.....

No comments: