"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Friday, October 07, 2005

Back from vacation......sniff.......

Ok after two weeks of vacation...and boy did we have a great time.....and no diet...I was totally scared to get on the scale, I mean just think I had to recheck my luggage from Wednesday to Thursday and my luggage gained 4 lbs over night...yes I yelled at the airlines, I figured that AmericaWest is the airline who said I can't! but all in all, aside the airtravel....we had a great time.....so anyway back to weight, I onlu gained.......

5lbs!!!!!!
All in all not too bad.....huh! I was expecting a higher weight gain, so today I am back on, totally on the program, and I will lose thes 5lbs this week if it kills me. I already told AK my reward for the next 20lbs is going to be a day at the spa...and since it will be 40lbs I also get a trip to Vegas......so yeah rewards that are not food for once....I have to make other rewards available......
So anyway....I loved Cancun, next year though we have to go somewhere else.....without so many newlyweds (who by the way are so super miserable, never seen so many unhappy young people) but it was pretty, and fun and now ready for a next place to visit.....
Work is killing me, but it's a job, I want to be wealthy and not really work.....but then again, I would go crazy!!!! without work.....

No comments: