"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Ugh,.....cramps and all!!!!!!

I hate being a woman sometimes. Well specifically once a month....Yes I got my faithful friend last night and I am in pain.... I have cramps, I am in a bad mood and want to eat everything on the planet, as long as it is breaded, fried or sweet and creamy.....

I often wonder why women get PMS and cramps and pain. I wish there were a magic pill, I think it's the reason why I won't stay faithful to my diet plan this week. I am going to try, I am making ground turkey spaghetti sauce and having it over rice noodles. I guess if it sucks I can always throw cabbage and other calorie light veggies to make some sort of stew soup, which I normally like but today I am just not in the mood to watch my calories, I really want a gigantic bowl of real spaghetti, or lasagna or pasta of some sort....mmmmm mac and cheese even sounds great, and a big bowl of ice cream.....

I'll let you all know what I really end up eating later.....

No comments: