"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Friday, October 21, 2005

OK, Friday and I'm up five pounds!!!!! GRRRRR

I know it is probably due to my period and water retention. But it has also been a not so on program week....and YES! I am blaming my period. It started last Saturday night, we really wanted burgers, so we got McDonald's and no I couldn't just get a regular homestyle, I had a BigMac and fries (and then they supersized them for free, since we had to wait, and threw in an apple pie...and yes I ate them all)....then Sunday, I wanted pizza, so we made our own....I bought dough at the local pizza place and put on my own toppings...goat cheese, blue cheese, ham and mushrooms.....mmmmmmm.....then the rest of the week was pretty on plan, except that Tuesday I wanted something sweet and had 1/2 cup of mocha almond fudge ice cream, and then Wednesday I went to the grocery store and walked by the fried chicken and had to have a piece.....so yeah! My diet was totally off last week, and between that and my monthly.....I'm up 5 lbs......

I'm seriously back on the program this week, it's easier without the mad cravings.....I travel for 10 days starting Wednesday, but I think I have the travel thing down. I'm making pumpkin muffins to take as breakfasts and I should be fine.......

GRRRRRRRR, but it's my own fault.....but then I know I can jump back on... I still want to lose another 20 lbs by the end of the year.... I think I can I think I can I KNOW I CAN!!!!!

No comments: