"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Awwwww.....I love being a guinea pig!

The facial lady at the gym/club asked me to be her guinea pig or her test subject to try out a new ultrasound cellulite buster machine.  She is learning how to use it, so she is giving me sessions once a week.

Today I had my second session.....OMG....boy did this feel good after my morning jog.....

She rubs some sort of oil/cream on my legs and goes to town....she did both legs and arms today....

We measured arms and legs before she did it, and then measured afterwards.....get this....I went down 1/2 inch in each arm and 1/4 of an inch off of each thigh.....

So whether it works or not for long term results who knows....I got a rub down, she got to practice....it's a win win......

She can also as time goes by, take credit for size reduction (not mentioning that I had WLS)....that way she may get more clients....ha!

So sometimes....being a test subject, guinea pig, etc....just is fun!

No comments: