"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Midway -Vacation.....

I have been on holiday for the last 7 days....and yes.....7 to go...... I think I've stayed pretty much at weight, no big bulges growing and my clothes are fitting the same if not maybe, possibly a bit loser..... though I must admit the food here is awesome, and then the ever flowing tropical beverages that with or without alcohol can be lethal to any diet......

On vacation we have done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!! yeah relaxing by the pool, floating, reading, maybe a little walking on the beach, but really minimal effort. As the days go by I start noticing we are waking up later and going to bed earlier...the true sign of relaxation......

Tomorrow for sure I'll go sailing a bit and maybe walk to the nearest town......

I have had to heal a bit, I got sun poisoning, yeah once you get it you get it every year, went to the hotel doc, got an antihistamine and cortisone shot 2 days in a row, and taking some antihistamine and some lotion against the rash...the rash is gone so I still have to be careful, but then again and excuse to find a shady spot in or near the pool and read....or nap....or nothing.......

I'll post more later....maybe even pictures (which we by the way haven't taken since we got here)

No comments: