"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

1 more pound, fishing and puking.....

Well Monday night I sneaked on the scale...paranoid I know...but voila, had lost one more pound...I was so happy and of course AK congratulated me....but in the meantime he still made slime.....whatever, he claimed it was a low fat/ low salt version but still had cheese and noodles, I ate less than 1/4 of what I usually would eat so that no feelings would be hurt, but felt full, and like I didn't want anymore....so yay my stomach is getting smaller and recognizing good/bad food.....

Yesterday HB and I went fishing, like real deep see fishing....we knew we were in trouble as soon as we left the doc and the captain says over the speaker....this ride will be bumpy, we will encounter 35-40 mi/hr winds and swells of 15-20ft.....neat, neither one of us had taken any Dramamine....so as we swelled and tried to fish, the first person started puking.....LOUD, REAL LOUD.... so of course, chain reaction HB and I puked and fished for 5 hours....it was loads of fun......we did catch 18 fish between the 2 of us, we let some go because the limit is 10 per person, so we were hoping for larger ones....at the end of the day, I think I have enough fish to last AK and I a few weeks....yay......

I felt hungover after the boat ride and all either one of us could think of is good ole vitamin "g" GREASE.....so we ordered a pizza and ate it down.....in no time, and took naps...we felt loads better......

last night for dinner AK had made pork for tacos, and I made some of the fish..... I had 3 tacos and felt full....so yesterday was not a good diet day, but had fun fishing.....

Today back on the wagon....eating my oatmeal and eggwhites for breakfast......

Yahooooooooo...10lbs.....

No comments: