"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Husbands!!! Why!!!!!

So my little sister is visiting for a few days.... We've had a blast, she made me go kayaking (yes!!!) after I complained and whinged about how my fat but wouldn't fit in the kayak, bla bla bla....well it fit....and we road a double one, I in the back and little HB in the front, frankly I was surprised the kayak didn't turn into a 90 degree angle and just have my fat but in the water and HB in the air.......but it was fun and a workout.....

We came home and AK was pouting and complaining he was "starving"...he decided to try the program with me......so we ate, he moaned, I fed him and left to go fishing.....

When we got home from fishing I was received by the saddest sap in the world, moaning about being starving, and he couldn't eat since I wasn't there to tell him what to eat.....ok this got on my last nerve so I said, why not read the program,plus I told you to eat some protein and fruit.....well bla bla bla later....the rest of the evening was him looking at me miserable..... it got worse when I came out of the bathroom to shout....."3 more pounds!!!!!, that's a total of 9!!!!!!" So then I got the lecture.....eating is the only thing I enjoy, and I enjoy cooking for you and now you are taking that away.....No I didn't I said... he can cook for me all he wants as long as it is fish or turkey/chicken no oil and no salt......no noodles, etc..... I finally broke down and said he had to either support me or stop ruining or trying to ruin my program... I got an of course I support you but I can't do that program, starving all the time......

I went to sleep, a bit upset at him, but excited about my loss.....

Today HB and I went boogie boarding, yes she made me.... In the freezing cold water with no wet suit (not that I want to look like sham's sister, but still cold water) we had a blast, did some fishing and then came home for the tennis shoes to go for a bit of a hike.....Boy she's making me workout, but hey it's good for me.... so far today I've been perfectly perfect on my program......

When we got home, AK was sitting with a bowl of spaghetti......and said he had bought stuff to make slime for dinner (super yummy, noodles, ground beef, cream, butter and cheese) I'm going to have to say NO!!! and HB will help......he is also making pork in the oven to make shredded pork tacos..... What part of I'm on a diet does he not get..... I know he's just upset that he can't get motivated to be on a program and I am down 9#SE Yahoo...... But hey it took me forever to get motivated.... , one day he can get motivated or not, no one is forcing anyone and it's not a competition......

.....but I lost 9 lbs!!!!! Hurray!!!!!! For me!!!!!!!!

Today was a blast!!!!

No comments: