"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Starting/Deciding.....

After thinking and thinking, I am starting a new program to help in the battle of the bulge....I am going to do the 6 week body makeover (6WBMO)....it's the one on the informercial, where you "blueprint" yourself and decide which foods and exercise are the best for you and your body type.....

I am an "A" that means that I have the slowest metabolism out there....yeah I already new that, you can tell by size.......

So the plan is to eat 5-6 meals a day... 2oz of protein and either a carb or fruit depending on the schedule.....my proteins have been reduced to chicken/turkey (white meat) and fish (low fat....excludes salmon for example)...fruits are the basics (plum, apricot, peach, grapefruit....no watermelon....darn!) and carb is 1/2 cup rice or potato....I can do this I know I can.....I am going to do this......

No comments: