"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Monday, August 29, 2005

The weekend! @#^%$^$*#!!!!!!!!!!!

OK......so we didn't go anywhere.....but Saturday was a tough day for me.... It seemed like I was hungry all day, but I really wasn't I just wanted to eat everything I wasn't supposed to.....I'm assuming it's because I'm about to get my period, but still I wanted, pizza, ice cream, cookies, fried chicken....Taco Hell......MMMMMMMMmmmmmmm, but I held out....by dinner time I was pacing the kitchen....opening and closing the freezer door, when finally from the living room cries AK, hey don't blow it, you've lost so much already, even you back titties are almost gone....gee, leave it to men to make you feel better.....I grabbed by grilled chicken and pluot and went off to bed.....

Yesterday I step on the scale and I'm up 2#'s.....I know I shouldn't get on the scale but once a week, and that our bodies change all week, and that I'm probably starting my period today or tomorrow, but gee.....I hate being a girl sometimes...!!!!! So I was ok on the diet all day, we cleaned house, washed clothes, etc......then last night I blew it!!!! Like BLEW IT!!!!!! I had McDondald's, Big Mac and fries for dinner~!!!!! YES!!! it was good, but then all night I felt like puking, I guess I really am used to no grease, and I went all out.....

Today, I am back on track, had my oatmeal and eggwhites for breakfast, and will have chicken and fruit for snack.....

I'm going to start walking around the block a few times for a fat burning cardio workout.....

I hate gaining, I hate breaking diet....no I'll stick it out, and hopefully will actually be down by Midweek when I weigh in again.....

No comments: