"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Friday, August 26, 2005

No "weekend trip"....yay~~

So we've decided not to go away for the weekend....this will be good...today I'm headed to COSTCo to buy a boat-load of chicken, tuna and ground turkey. AK seems to be hanging in there, but of course is already complaining about the lack of salt, sugar, alcohol, etc.....

So I told him he could do it his way, I'd do it my way.....

He keeps looking at me and telling me I'm losing size, but hopes my boobs don't get smaller.....man I pray everyday that my boobs go down, I want to wear bra's with 2-3 hooks vs. 4-6 hooks....you know what I mean!!!!!!

I think I've lost some size in my belly.....but it's hard for me to tell.......

I lost one more lb! 12.5!!!! that's alot in my 3 weeks, 2 days...... I have to stop checking the scale....but I just want to double check, make sure it's not making any mistakes.........the scale that is.......

But yeah.....keep going...I can do it....and I'll be fine......

No comments: