"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Back in the saddle....and back to reality

HB and I dyed my hair, really she dyed and I sat....AK made fun of us, as usual, but it came out great....best $17 I've ever spent....

HB left yesterday,boo-hoo,...we had fun, now back to the real world work, and diet.....ugh!!!!

Good news is that I lost another 1.5#s so cool a total of 11.5lbs. I'm going to stop getting on the scale, but once a week.

I start my workout regime today....basically walking....and then 2 times a week I'll do resistance bands....

AK has decided he's doing diet, and started yesterday...I believe it'll last maybe to the weekend and then it's all over. He wants to "go away" for the weekend.... I don't care I've figured out traveling pretty well, but UGH.....why not stay home and do nothing, or go to the beach....but we'll "do something" for sure......

Well of to work......

No comments: