"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Friday, August 19, 2005

Phew!!!!! 2 weeks, 6 lbs!!!!

Woo-Hoo.....

I think this program may be working. I've been on it for two weeks, and not perfectly on it either since I've been traveling sice I started on the 3rd....6lbs!!!! wow......so we'll see what happens this week, meanwhile....
I lost 6lbs, when I got home from the airport my husband made me spaghetti.....you could poison me with it, so out went the diet in case noodles....yum......I feel a bit bad, but not that bad, it was good.....

Yesterday my little sister arrived, I was great all day long and then at dinner I chose beef instead of the chicken-kabob's I had grilled for myself......sooooooo

Today is a new day and I will be perfectly, perfect on my eating plan today.....

Oh by the way, my husband has been so super annoying lately, wants to diet, but doesn't and doesn't know how and he was going to be on his own plan, and not and whine whine whine!!!! So this morning he gives me the news that he'll be on my program but I'll have to "help" him and tell him what to eat and not, since he doesn't want to read the book....so more work for me, planning two diets, when he'll give up after a day or two of doing it.....GRRRRRRRR

No comments: