"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Ok...beginning of week 5.....

I weighed in today, I've lost 13.5#'s and 6 inches off my body. It's also my period week. So I think that in 4 weeks I've done great!!!!! Yeah...cheers for me!!!!

On the little website for the 6WBMO, I have joined New Body University, I enrolled late (it's free) so I got accepted in the New Body Community College. It'll be fun, since just like this I need all sorts of support and stuff.

The program is super cheesy, but basically you are competing with yourself, not on pounds lost per week (which I check) but also how well you do all the stuff that helps you lose weight, drink water, walk, body sculpting bands, etc. So the more you do you get "prizes" or icons for your signature....super cheese, but hey if it motivates why not.....

The plan is to go to San Francisco for the weekend, AK of course didn't want to stay put, he claims he is doing the diet and then drinks red wine with dinner, but I must admit his portion size has come way down to normal people food. I hope he loses weight for him, for his health. But if not.....I'll be skinny and instead of calling us a double O couple we can be a walking 10!!!!!

Oh my god....can I get any cheesier today.......

Off to the store to buy tomatoes..........and then walking and then the bands.... I want my points this week!!!!!

No comments: