"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Body Sculpting Bands....Eeek!!!

OK, I did this for the first time today...I need to do twice a week according to the program.....

First I needed a straight back chair...to begin with I have no real chairs, I have a barstool....so it's taller than a regular chair but can adjust the movements, etc......

So logistics in place, I get started.....

Movements that seem so easy are so hard!!!! OUCH!!!!! But I did it!!!! Upper body check, lower body tomorrow....

I also started walking....so later this evening I'll go on my walk....I basically go around the neighborhood, bit it's all hilly so I go down, then up and down, the around and 30 minutes later I am out of breath and at home.......I'm hoping next week I can start doing to lookps in the same 30 minutes....or not....but I want to do two loops.....

On AK....why why why???????? So tomorrow we leave for the weekend, san Francisco... All he talks about are the wonderful restaurants and wants ME to plan out the weekend, basically around food...... I've pitched it back to him, for him to come up with....I'll struggle enough at restaurants, much more if I end up picking the restaurant for stuff I like....(noodles, cream, sauce, vitamin "G")

So anyway......more later......

No comments: