"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Friday, September 02, 2005

Do men just look for arguments sometimes????

I've been wondering about this for sometime......

This morning AK was ready and on his way out, he had already said goodbye and from bed I said goodbye. I just wanted 5 more minutes. 2 minutes later he stops into the room and tries pulling the covers telling me it's time to get up. I have to wonder....WHY??? I said, I want 5 more minutes, I'll start doing my deal in a minute......

So from there we go to....."if you have nothing to do, look around the house, it's the little things that need attention".....

Of course I blew him off and told him to go to work, ahhhh but no! he had to keep mumbling and making snide comments until I finally got pissed!.....WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!! WHAT LITTLE THINGS!!!!

SO I get something like there's been an ice chest on the back porch "drying" for a week and it's still there....those kinds of things you NEED to notice.....

SO I started down my inventory of little things I do and he doesn't like.....
  1. wash clothe
  2. clean kitchen (he messes up as the cook)
  3. unload dishwasher (since dieting there are alot more dishes and pots and pans to clean)
  4. answer the phone/deal with all utilities/supplies/water/garbage/insurance/etc......

So as I kept going down the list he was all about "I better go now" yeah he better!!!!!

What is it....wanting to argue...I mean if you know me, you know I love to argue...and usually I win...so what's the point?????? "Negative Attention" ????? Like a 3 year old.....I'll have to pay more attention to the wonderfulness......

whatever......

UGH....and I'm sore from the freaking bands yesterday..... and I have to go to deal with one of those little things I don't do....the water delivery guy is here!

No comments: