"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Monday, September 19, 2005

ok, back home and getting ready to leave again!!!!

I just got back from a week away. I was cringing at the thought of getting on the scale, since I wasn't totally on program last week, I mean I tried to make "good choices" but how can you resist chips at a mexican restaurant, or ordering something yummy with coconut milk at a Thai restaurant??????

So after a week, I got on the scale this morning and had actually lost 1.6lbs. I have no lost officially 20.1 #'s!!!!!! yahooo!!!!!

Now I have to think of strategy when vacationing. I am going for two weeks, yes I know, spoiled, but I need a vacation, a break and beach...so CANCUN here we come!

I'll try to go for the seafood and lean protein and stay away from mexican delicious-ness as much as I can. But will I be able to stay away from tropical drinks? I mean I know they are totally empty calories and I could save for other stuff, but a pina colada does taste good in the pool.

I'll try to post from the beach, but may be gone for a while..... ha!

No comments: