"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Learning to cook.....


I was getting sick of just a place chicken breast and 1/2 rice or shrimp and rice noodles. I wanted some combination food (food that has different foods, protein, carbs, veggies, all in one) so I tried and made delicious shepherd's pie..... I was so excited. I don't think it was anything like traditional shepherd's pie, but I tried and succeeded in making 8 portion, 2 oz protein, 1/2 cup carb, 1/2 veggie meal.......

I made it spicy by adding some serrano peppers and cayenne......

Oh an my secret weapon.....celery seed....it actually makes food salt without being salt....YES!!!! I am a salt addict!

So anyway....I am not stepping on the scale until Sunday.....or at least that's what I say now!

AK is back to being normal....so at least one less worry.......

I'm sick of work....I'm grouchy.....I think I'll go for my walk now....get this crabby-ness out of my system.......

I loved my dinner last night.....it looked like a ton, and it was just my portion that I am allowed on the program....yahoo!!!!!!

No comments: