"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Weekend.......No movement on the scale.....6 more inches!

Ok 2 things that frustrate me.......

After AK left Friday morning, about mid-day I get an email that says..."peace? you know I love you!!!" - So after his acting like a baby in the morning he is a baby mid day, he couldn't call me like a grown up???? whatever....I I packed and off we went to San Francisco...more on the trip later.....

I weighed myself in the bathroom....283.5lbs! Yahoo down 13.5lbs!!! I decided to move the scale to the garage, flatter surface and not in the way (my bathroom is weirdly designed, so the garage is a better option for me.....) anyway, I moved the scale from the bathroom to the garage, 288.5, exactly 5lbs more....So, I move it back to the bathroom 283.5...hmmmmm.....well I guess there is a 5lb difference from the garage to the bathroom. So now I am 5lbs heavier than I originally thought, I guess I still am down 13.5lbs, but my start weight was over 300lbs....I though I started at 297, but no!!!!! I started at 302! OK I'm on my way down, so no worries about the starting point anymore....but looking towards a finish line.....slowly but surely.......but still.......ok one thing I know for sure...I will never be 300 anymore, or 290.....so at least something.......boooo-hooooooooo!....ya-hoo!!!!???? (For those of you who didn't know my exact starting weight, now you know....but don't spread the word....it's embarrassing enough to admit to myself - but "admitting there is a problem was the first step to fixing it" - so don't remind me of the number I was but the number I'm becoming)

San Francisco - I totally blew my diet out the ball park......the good thing is I still am at 288.5lbs as of last night, I am back on the program and will start going down, again.....so I didn't lose anything over the weekend but didn't gain either..... I did measure and have lost 6 more inches off my body, that is 12 inches since I started on Aug 3rd. So hey not bad right???? I think I am probably retaining fluids from this weekend change in diet, more salt, more sugar, more fat....so this week I'll be down for sure!!!!!

BTW...AK decided to stay home today...so he could "keep me company". So he keeps asking me, when am I going to make the chicken and turkey sausage I make for our protein snacks..... finally I said "when the meat defrosts" so yeah...back to "why is he such a baby".....probably because I let him, and/or make him one!

So off I go to meet my new best friend (my pressure cooker) and make some tender, juicy chicken breast and rice.....

No comments: