"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Scales.....

AK wants to buy a new scale, the one we have doesn't work for him (yes, he is a bit on the heavy side too, and I think he goes over the scale max...heeeee......few seconds), I keep telling him to keep trying to use it and one day, it would record his weight. But I also understand him wanting to see even gradual little steps in weight loss. At our size, really we could lose about 20-30 lbs and still wear the same size clothes, so it's hard to tell by just your clothes.......

Why are we so totally dependent on the scale? I know it's just a number. Part of me wants to change the scale to kilos, so that at least the number is smaller. It gets smaller every week, but I want a huge drop and fast, and at least weekly drops keep me motivated.

I am totally bored at work this week, I fly to H-town next week so that will be a challenge again on my diet, but I know I can do it.....

AK and I go on vaca on the 21st, we're going for two weeks. I know it will be hard to stay on program, but then I just hope I don't gain my entire loss back.....If I could stay flat those two weeks...... I AM NOT GOING TO START GETTING ANXIOUS ABOUT EATING ON VACA, IT IS STILL 2 WEEKS AWAY .......... plus it is vaca!

not much more, we made slimey shrimp on rice last night, a bit bland, but looking forward to some more cooking adventures.......

Going to the spa for waxing.....ayyyyyyyyy

No comments: