"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Monday, September 12, 2005

Thank goodness for Airline seatbelts????

So I traveled yesterday....and this week is going to be tough since I have zero to no control over the preparation of my food. But I received a wonderful surprise when I sat down in my seat on the airplane......

I've lost 4 more pounds so that makes a total of 18.5...yahoo, but I can't really tell the difference, I have so much to lose, and my clothes are baggy to begin with, or stretch, so anyway, I had people ask me, "I bet you can tell" The truth is NO! I can't, or not yet....but anyway.....

Yesterday I sat on the airplane in my seat (on one of those little swamp hoppers) and I tugged at the seatbelt to let it out as loose as it goes, sucked it in, and buckled.....well letting my breath out and opening my eyes, I realized that the seatbelt fit just fin, I actually had to tighten it a bit.....and I fit perfectly... I mean my butt didn't touch the person's sitting next to me.... I had room.....Yahoooooo for me....

Today I went out for lunch, Mexican, my downfall. I ordered a chile relleno - at this place they don't fry it or cover it with stuff, or maybe they do, but I asked for it not fried, no cheese, no sour cream, no beans and extra lettuce tomato. It was great, covered in a tomatillo sauce. I ate 1/2 at lunch and will eat the other half as an afternoon snack......


So coolness.....I fit in the airplane seat!

No comments: