"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Friday, September 09, 2005

Update on the scale saga....

I finally told AK that unless he was 400+ pounds (I researched on the scale we have it goes to 380lbs), that the scale should work...so after debating, I brought the scale over to him, was going to make him stand on it in front of me...he clicked and was about to step on....unitl....I yelled..."wait for the zeros".....

Ok it's not that he was too big for the scale...but to much of a M-A-N to know how to use it.....a bit on the retarded side too....but it was funny......

Also, last night I made some beef slime...bell peppers, onions, lean beef, etc. Enough to make 6 portions....but had to rinse the beef after cooking, I guess the mix of spices just made it taste so NASTY!!!!!, it reminded me of when we were kids rinsing the "Irish Stew" mom made under the sink...I laughed at myself, dumped back into the pan and stewed with just cayenne and lime. Irish stew.....I'll never forget.....

So anyway, I did bands yesterday...today I don't feel like walking or bands, so tomorrow I'll have to do bands and walking, too bad so sad....

No comments: