"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Friday, September 10, 2010

8 - weeks.....it's picture day....

So it has now been 8 weeks....this week I lost 2.2lbs making that a total of 34.9lbs!!!! I can't believe it has been 8 weeks.....so super excited.

This week I finished week 5 of the couch to 5k program, this week was the dreaded 20 minute run, I can still remember a week or so ago that I wasn't able to run 3 minutes in a row...yesterday I ran 20 minutes straight!  I did it!

I haven't weighed what I weigh today since 2004.....so I am working on getting to a healthy weight....I can't wait!!!!

So here are my stats....





Here are my pic's comparing day before surgery to today.....can you guys see differences?



No comments: