"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Week 9: Still going down....

Alright!  I am down below 35 lbs!  I "only" lost 1.5lbs this week, but that puts me at 36.6lbs lost!  Yay....pretty soon I won't be part of this team:

I am totally psyched.

This week was a week of success in many ways......I finished up with week 6 of the couch to 5k program.  Ok, I choked on the 25 minute run yesterday, but still I took a 1 minute breather and got back on to finish.  I'll try again tomorrow.  I should be able to run it straight through.

Yesterday I told my sister about surgery.  I hadn't told anyone except my husband, mom and step dad.  I have loads of siblings, but I just told my "next in line" sister....and she was so nice and supportive.  It was actually funny, she reminded me how it has probably been the longest I've been able to keep a secret.  She totally got that I had to have surgery on my own time and terms.....she'll keep it under heads until I get to tell the rest of the family....probably not until I see them.....ha!

So the job I was super excited about, ended up being a "no go", they wanted someone with more "specific" experience.  That's fine, all interviews are practice for the next one.  I think maybe I'm not meant to personally interview until I lose some more flab and start looking more fab!

Anyway....today is Friday!  I'll have a round of spin at lunch and then training in the afternoon.  Tonight is pizza night, so I'll have more carbs than usual, but hey isn't it great that I can eat 1 maybe 1 1/2 pieces of pizza instead of 4-5?????

Anyway.....this weekend I'm going to try to make my own protein bars.....I'll post recipe if they come out decently....if not....well I'll post about the adventure of making them.

Later!

No comments: