"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

What a day...I am pooped!

What a day....I am exhausted....I haven't been hungry all day so I really haven't eaten much....so I guess that is good, I think I've consumed about 200 calories today....that's ok, tonight I'll have Chinese stir-fry chicken for dinner....yum!

So this morning I woke up and finally took myself to the medical clinic to have someone drain my 3 nipple....ok, I hadn't posted about it, but doesn't life always work that way...Friday night I discovered a little sore spot on my right boob, I figured pimple or ingrown hair....by Saturday morning it was super swollen, literally it looked like I had 2 nipples on that boob....so I started with all the home remedies: warm compress, black salve (which by the way is the stinkiest @%#%# I have ever smelled), warm tea bags, you name it I did it...I think I even managed to burn myself with the "warm" teabag.....so this morning I finally got my butt to the Dr.'s office.  They stuck a syringe in, and drew out about 1/2 syringe of green goop!  GROSS!  So let me tell you....HOW DO YOU SAY RELIEF!!!  On antibiotics for 10 days, and in the meantime they'll send it in for culture to make sure it's not MRSA....

I made some delicious stew today....hot Italian turkey sausage 3 links, 2 cans of La Sierra white beans, chopped Kale (about 4 cups raw), 1 can of diced tomatoes.....take the sausage out of its casing, brown, all of the other stuff, add 1/2 c. water and a teaspoon of chicken Knorr......yummo....it made 6 portions for me, at about 200 calories per portion....

Then I went to the gym....I did week 5 day 2 of the couch to 5k program....that is 5 minute warm up, 8 minute run, 5 minute walk, 8 minute run, 5 minute walk.....I DID IT!!!  I ran for 8 minutes in a row twice, without stopping!!!  Then it was training with Larry for an hour.....and I went alone so he really let me have it.....I am tired and sore....and 868 calories burned.....wooo-hoooooo



He also gave me the results of my fat measurements with calipers....I am only 35% fat!  so compared to my BMI of 45 I'll take it....

I think tomorrow I'll do a comparison of fat measurements.....

For now that's all....I'm off to have din din and then to bed early!

No comments: