"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

NSV??? - or maybe just a freaky guy....

I totally forgot to tell you guys....

Last Thursday I was doing my weekly grocery shopping.  I had on a skort (yes, you heard right, a skirt/short combo..it sort of looks like a tennis skirt) and a nasty purple tee shirt....

I had already gone to both stores I go to, they are right next to each other, first Traer Joe's then Food for Less.....so I was packing up my car, when a guy came out of the store and walked up to me.

He just came up and said "I just wanted to come by and tell you you look great"....so I was stunned...and sort of scared, so I just stared at him....

And then he repeated...."I mean, I just wanted to say that you look really good today and what you are wearing looks really nice".....

I sort of stared and said: "thanks..."....

He walked away and back into the store....yes, he came out and told me and walked back to the store.  He was nicely dressed, actually sort of handsome....but it really freaked me out...

So this was either an awesome NSV (Non Scale Victory)....or just some sicko that wanted to see how I'd respond and scare the doo doo out of me...

I'll take it as a victory, and assume I am actually starting to look good!

Ha!  thought I'd share....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have quickly thought up such matchless answer?

Anonymous said...

I can not recollect.