"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Bean Soup....yay! Emotional, why?

So I think if I have one more cup of chicken soup, borth or puree of chicken veggies and broth I am going to lay an egg.....

So I made a bean soup.....so yummy, at least something different....

I sauteed in a little Pam, onion, garlic, tomato, a couple of low fat beef franks (I didn't have ham or bacon - but wienies work),and chile (I like spicy), a little Knorr Suiza and into the blender with a large can of Pinto Beans, juice and all.  Blend until smooth, and pour into pan....I added water to the blender to rinse of and put into sauce pan....also this waters down the soup...OMG this was so super delicioso!!!!!

Then this afternoon I went to the gym, elliptical and treadmill, and I got pooped after about 20 minutes, weird yesterday I was able to do 40, but ok...then all of a sudden I just started tearing up, like out of now where, and I didn't even have sad feelings or scared feelings, just all of a sudden started crying.....like bad PMS crying.....

2 things, I'm either starting to release some fat and therefore hormones, or I am starting to seriously PMS, I'm not due for another 10 days, but hey you never know....or it could be both....awesome, there are times when I really don't like being a girl!

No comments: