"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 4 - Monday after Surgery

Today, I felt like myself again.

I had a protein shake for breakfast (still don't know if it is considered clear, but hey....I can tolerate it so why not).  Went on my rounds of shopping:
Grocery Store, Dry Cleaner, UPS Store, Battery Store and Bed Bath and Beyond!.....phew!  I was in and out of the car and drove no problem.......

Came home, and did feel a bit tired, so I heated some chicken broth and went to lay down for a little bit.

Now I'm watching TV, and eating sugar free jello (orange) with a scoop of unflavored protein powder, I dissolved it while I was making, so it sort of tastes like creamsicle....if you don't think about it....but it's good....

Batch of chicken soup cooking on the stove.....yay, will puree most of it, for full liquids, starting Thursday....and use the broth the next few days....

Yay....starting back to reality....

No comments: