"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I ventured out.....had lasagna tonight!

So my husband made lasagna tonight....I figured if it was soupy enough or watery enough I could consider it mushy......so I tried....

He cut me a piece (about a 3 inch square) and it was soupy....and yummy.....

I cut it up into little pieces and ate....

I chewed the dog out of it, and it went down without a hitch.....what was amazing is that I got about 5 bites in and I was full....not sick full, just satisfied!

It is so great to not feel deprived, eat the food I love, and enjoy it without feeling like I have to eat half of the lasagna pan....today I ate about 1/3 of my portion and I was done!

Yay!


UPDATE:

I think tomato sauce is a little to acid for me still.  I didn't feel sick or feel like throwing up, but had a little stomach ache, like when you have slight acid stomach.  I took an extra NEXIUM and my stomach pain went away.  Oh well so weird, I can have tomato soup, but no marinara sauce....I'll try again in a week....

At least this time it wasn't like the first time I tried it a week ago....daggers going down...this time it was just achy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Accidents caused by enjoying on jumpers are well documented with the Customer Item Security Commission rate. A playground equipment is deemed as a crash waiting to occur. When you have the playground equipment as well as your child experiences a personal injury whilst jumping onto it, your house owners insurance plan will never protect it all. chwilówki Doggy Bites