"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

A-Chooooooooooooooooooooo I'm full?

So here's a weird nuance, just when I am getting full or think I'm getting full, I sneeze...like full on sneeze.....AAAAAA-CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

 I read around and asked people about it, and they say it's a way of our body starting to "train" our minds to when we are full, some people get hiccups and some get runny noses.....I sneeze....

I hope this alarm thing keeps working until my brain realizes that 2-4 oz and I am full!!!  LIKE OMG, one more bite and I'll puke full......

So here's to sneezing......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JUst catching up. You know, when I had the hypermesis, one thing that would alleviate the nausea right before it turned into full time puking was that I'd sneeze. I was always grateful when I sneezed...because when I didn't.....:( I wonder if it has something to do with your vagal nerve being stimulated.