"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Things I look forward to doing:

So I'm killing time, but these things give me goals or rewards for losing weight....

I can't wait until:  (I'll keep adding, and then maybe even crossing out!)

  • I can cut my toenails and not run out of breath
  • get on an airplane and actually pull my seatbelt tight, instead of hoping I don't have to ask for an extender
  • being able to go to the bathroom in said airplane...I don't ask for #2, but just to pee and wipe without acrobatics, since I can't get my legs open enough to get my hand in for a wipe
  • Speaking of #2, while out and about, not choosing the handicap bathroom so that I can actually wipe
  • being able to shop anywhere on the planet for clothes, and not spend a week in travel clothes because my luggage was lost and there is not a store in the country that caters to the "plus size"
  • going to a restaurant and not worrying if I'll fit in the booth, or if the hostess will try to sit me in a booth just to see me struggle, to finally rest my breasts on the table.
  • looking down while standing up and seeing my toes
  • being able to use my lap as a lap.....not like some weird ill stable table
  • having my boobs no longer be my crumb/drip tray
  • crossing my legs

No comments: