"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

TOM......why didn't I ask them to remove these parts too!!!

OMG!!!!!  I am having one of the worst periods in my life.  I have no idea if it has anything to do with the surgery.....

WARNING: TMI coming up!

So here I am having my cycle.....but HELLO!  can it be any more painful....I am having a super duper flooding period!  I am soaking through my tampons and pads, and am having the most horrible cramps!!!!

Thank goodness for leftover surgery pain meds and my heating pad!~

Not much more news to report....Oh yeah! wait!

I got my spin cycle shoes on yesterday and went for a SPIN!  I didn't go to class, but did an interactive class from my ipod on the gym SPIN bike.  I felt great, no surgical pain whatsoever....but boy did my butt and vijayjay feel like they had been taken and abused.....why do these parts lose their "bike seat training" so quickly???

No comments: